Odin is the most commonly using flashing tool for Samsung smartphones and tabs which is leaked by the Samsung Inc
Odin is the most commonly using flashing tool for Samsung smartphones and tabs which is leaked by the Samsung Inc. Odin is lightweight, yet powerful and widely used by the worldwide Android users. In order to flash your device's firmware, you need to put your device on to the Download mode (Odin mode ). Right now, Odin is only compatible with windows platform but you can use Heimdall if you need alternatives for Linux or MAC OS. XDA developers and Odin Android community trying to provide up to date direct download links and various kind of usages.
Samsung Odin Features
- Flash Stock Firmware - With Odin, you can Flash stock firmware on your Samsung Device. So this is extremely useful to come with a fix in a condition like crash, boot loop or any issue related to software operations.
- Flash Custom Firmware (Flashing Custom ROM) - Flashing a Custom firmware stands for replacing content aiming modifications in the firmware. Odin allows an effective processing.
- Flash Recovery File (TWRP) - Like Stock and Custom firmware flashing Odin gives the chance for flash Stock or Custom Recovery. In that way, you will be able to add many sorts of functions to your Samsung Android device.
- Flash Kernels ( .tar/.zip/.img) - Flashing Stock or Custom Kernels is possible. Notice, you must have Odin flashable custom kernel (.tar) and compatible with your Android device.
- Flash Root Package (MD5 and .tar files) - Odin can Flash custom root packages on your device to letting root access.
Add Comment & Review